Home / Tag Archives: Civil Services Examination

Tag Archives: Civil Services Examination

UPSC allows two more attempts to IAS aspirants

New Delhi, 10 February 2014 – In a major rejoice for lakhs of IAS aspirants, the Central Government has approved two additional attempts to all categories of candidates with effect from Civil Services Examination 2014. Following this decision, the Civil Services aspirants will soon get two additional attempts at cracking …

Read More »

IAS Exam Preparation Tips

IAS Exam 2014 is round the corner. What is required is consistent approach for the examination. Here we present some tips for preparation of IAS Exam. IAS Exam Preparation Tips Do it smartly : Most of us believe that in order to become an IAS officer, it’s important to work …

Read More »

How to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Exam

How to prepare for UPSC Civil Services Exam

There are several books, guides available that will provide information on preparation for UPSC Civil Services  Examination.  Apart from these there are various people, teachers, mentors, coaches, coaching institutes that will flood you with information on how to prepare for UPSC Civil Services  Examination. What is most common with them …

Read More »

UPSC Civil Services Exam

Some of us dream to be  Civil Servant in general or IAS officer in particular. Then most of us live in utopian feeling that this is tough, very competitive and needs lots of vigour and energy. As a result with time our initial dream die down … This happened with …

Read More »

Civil Services Examination 2014 Notification

Based on yearly calendar published in UPSC website, the notification for Civil Services Examination 2014 will be rolled out on Saturday, 17 May 2014. For updates please watch out this page in our website – www.IASaspirants.com or visit www.upsc.gov.in Civil Services Examination 2014 notification dates Civil Services Examination 2014 notification Saturday, 17 …

Read More »

Seven mantras of success in Civil Services Exam 2014 – सफलता के सात मंत्र

Seven mantras of success in Civil Services Exam 2014 सिविल सेवा परीक्षा –2014                                                        सफलता के मंत्र सफलता के सात मंत्र * योजना बनाए …

Read More »

Challanges to internal security

upsc civil services general studies India internal security

INDIA’S INTERNAL SECURITY CHALLENGES The whole of South Asia- India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Pakistan-is going through internal unrest and upheavals due to insurgency movements, ethnic conflicts and religious fundamentalism. Such unrests have a history of crossing national boundaries and leading to inter-state tensions. With regard to India, …

Read More »

General Studies – Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude sample question paper

UPSC has come out with a sample question paper on General Studies – Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude. Here we re-present the same question paper. Candidates may please note that the sample questions below are indicative but not exhaustive. The range and depth of questions that would be asked may differ. …

Read More »

Present Economic Situation of India and solution

Indian economy positioned at 5th in the top millionaires list in the world. On the flip side the inflation is at its peak placing even commercial needy goods at tough reaching heights. The headlines nowadays, pop out red alert on the current account deficit and the soaring foreign exchange against …

Read More »

Electricity inadequacy in India and steps taken by Government to tame it

The electricity sector in India had an installed capacity of 225.133 GW as of May 2013 the world’s fifth largest. Captive power plants generate an additional 34.444 GW. Non Renewable Power Plants constitute 87.55% of the installed capacity, and Renewable Power Plants constitute the remaining 12.45% of total installed Capacity. India …

Read More »