SSC Online provides a facility for candidates to file their registrations online and view their registrations details online. SSC Online has developed a system called System of Online Application Processing (SOAP)
SSC Online website
SSC candidates can fill their registration details in the website
Once the candidate has successfully filled his or her application, the details of the application can be viewed in the same website http://ssconline.nic.in/.
SSC Online tips and hints
For more information on SSC Online or SSC, you are requested to visit the following links on regular basis. The following website offers you all teh resource material and tips and hints for your SSC.
SSC Online Guidelines
SSC Online guidelines are important information. All candidates are requested to go through them in the website http://ssconline.nic.in/. Guidelines might have been modified since this page was last edited.
In Part I registration of SSC Online, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- SSC Online Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- SSC Online Candidates who can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form. In case of offline channel, if the candidate submits form on 19.07.2014, they may submit payment till 20.07.2014. Print option will be available till 21.07.2014.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by you.
- SSC Online Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Regional offices of the commission have been advised to place details of application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. They will also provide the facility of downloading of Admission Certificate (Hall Ticket) from their website. If you do not receive the Admission Certificate within a month of the Examination and are unable to download the Admission Certificate from the Regional website concerned, you must contact the Regional office concerned.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the SSC Online application or omission to provide the required details in the SSC online application form.